Welcome!

Welcome to Lizzie's Lookbook! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do writing it!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Report, Feedback, and Complaints HERE! Also, a shout-out!

Hey Gals(and maybe guys)! So I am still new to this blog and I hope you can sympathize. I cannot figure out how to create a page on here and actually get it to show up in the preview for the life of me! So bear with me. I've decided to make this post a place where you can file all of your complaints, reports, or feedback! I am not going to be angry if you post a comment saying something like, "This blog sucks!" or "Get a life!" After all, Haters Gonna Hate right? I won't be pleased but I know and accept that not everyone who stumbles upon this blog is going to love it. In my personal opinion however, if you don't like it, that;s your problem and not mine. No one ever said you had to love it! I do have a few people watching this blog and I am very grateful for that. Now here's where that shout-out comes into play. Caitlynn and Hannah, you guys are the best! I love you both! Alright well I've already posted today but I hope you will take the time to comment any problems or feedback (good or bad) you have!

<3, Elizabeth!

1 comment:

  1. AWW! Thanks for the awesome shout out!! Your blog is amazing!! Your personality shines through!! You have an awesome personality! Thanks again for the shout out!
    Love, Caitlynn

    ReplyDelete