Welcome!

Welcome to Lizzie's Lookbook! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do writing it!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Favorite Hair Products & Important Notice

Hey Gals(& maybe guys)! So tonight I'm bringing you all something special. My personal favorite hair products for all types of hair! I figured you might be having some problems manetaining your hair in this crazy weather we've been having! I know I am! Here are some products to help you make it through even the roughest of bad hair days.

From Left to Right: Bumble and bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray, 300ml, OSCAR BLANDI 'Pronto' Dry Shampoo Spray, Frederic Fekkai Cooling Shine Mist, Fekkai 'Summer Hair™ Beach Waves' Spray, PHYTO 'PhytoSpecific' Hydra-Repairing Spray for Dry Ends,  & Shampoo for anti dandruff 250ml.
Top: Shampoo for anti dandruff 250ml. Bottom: Shockwaves Heat Defense Volumizing Mousse.


Hopefully these help you out with keeping your locks healthy and gorgeous! I've got to run now but I'll be back on in a few days!

Just Kidding. I do believe I promised an 'Important Notice", didn't I? Well, I suppose it isn't all that important but it's definitely a notice. I won't be blogging every other weekend or so because I will be away from my computer attending business. This is one of those weekends except this weekend starts tomorrow. Of course there will be the occasional post that I will have time to fit in via another computer. So that was the notice. Now I do have to go now so I will talk to you on monday!

<3, Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment