Welcome!

Welcome to Lizzie's Lookbook! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do writing it!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4 things for the 4th!

Hey gals(& maybe guys)! As I'm sure you all know, tomorrow is the Fourth of July! To celebrate, I'm bringing you 4 outfits for the 4th!!! :)

So to kick things off,  here is an outfit I've created with my Polyvore Channel (Actually, I created ALL of them with my Polyvore)!

This outfit includes: Teens Vintage American Flag Crop Top, Hollister Co. Arch Bay, Almost Famous Natalie Cut Off Denim Shorts, Celine New Audrey Sunglasses, and TOMS Classic Canvas Navy Slip-On Women

Another Outfit:



One of my FAVORITE 4th of July outfits:


Last One:

This outfit includes: Red Cowl Neck Top, Blue High Waisted Skater Skirt, Patriotic Pump - Red Blue Silver,  and Star Ring.   


 
 I hope you enjoyed these Patriotic Outfits! Hopefully they've given you all some inspiration!


<3, Elizabeth!

2 comments: