Welcome!

Welcome to Lizzie's Lookbook! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do writing it!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pairings with Over Sized Sweaters

Hey Gals(and maybe guys)! Today I am bringing you pairings with over sized sweaters! You can wear them with just about anything! :) Literally, any type of shoe, any type of pants. Example:

See what I mean? I didn't put any shoes in this, but judging from these pairings, you can tell that you can wear any shoe. Oh, here's the link! Well, that's all for now! (Insert Porky Pig voice here!)

<3, Elizabeth!

P.S. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile!

1 comment:

  1. I juѕt like thе helpful infо you supply on your aгtiсles.
    І'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I am slightly sure I will be informed many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

    My weblog: http://powerballwinningnumbers.blogspot.com
    Also see my website > my website

    ReplyDelete