Welcome!

Welcome to Lizzie's Lookbook! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do writing it!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Apology & Notice

Hey Gals(& maybe guys)! First off I just want to apologize that I haven't blogged in awhile! It was not my intentions to not blog but it completely slipped my mind! I have also been really busy cleaning house (not by choice) which is the reason I forgot.
Secondly, I am going away all next week starting on Sunday night. I may not be able to blog for awhile but hopefully I can fit in some time to do that! It is a possibility that I might be taking a trip to St. Louis, Missouri this coming week for a family mini-vacation. I promise to you that I will do my best to fit a blog or two into my schedule this next week.

This is a short blog and I will have more for you tomorrow with my Favorite Makeup Products! :)

<3, Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment